I don't deserve this ,
         we don't deserve this

Our education system is a source of depression, anxiety and stress for students. At the end our educational institutions are producing  mentally destructive personalities. That's why our society is not flourishing rather degrading day by day.
I think I as a student leading an objective less life. I don't know about my future , I don't know about outcomes of my studies, every day is a stress day for me ,I don't understand my teachers more precisely  their way of teaching look so weird due to which some times intentionally I miss my classes, and attend the rest classes absent mindedly ,
Actually I m fed up of all this ,  police tortures criminals physically our teachers are torturing us mentally .
Every day I feel bad for myself because I don't deserve this actually many students like me don't deserve this.  We didn't do any crime but we are facing punishment .

In pakistan every that person becomes teacher who don't get any other job. Most of Our teachers lack the basic attributes which a teacher should have.
World has come to this point that every person can't be teacher .
Special skills are needed to perform duty as a teacher.

Do u know there are many countries where there is proper license for teaching , and its more difficult to get teaching license than an arms license .
 The bullet of an arm can kill one person at a time  but a teacher can destroy the whole generation if he is not a real/true teacher.

 And today in pakistan the root cause of all problems is this that we are not giving quality education to our children.

(Zainab malik)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.