We are the nation who gives importance to unimportant things and when it's consequences comes out we start mourning .
I think this is the time we should start focusing that what are the main issues of Pakistan and Pakistani people and what can we do to resolve them instead of thinking about stuff like "Qandeel Bloch " . It has nothing to do with us what she has done in her life . We should focus on our own and if u want to do something for her just pray. And don't judge her... and her deeds because it's the matter of Allah with her.
All I want to say just think " because we are the people who put her in this situation by creating hype and now we are the people who are showing condolences ".
Oh get a life man do u really care about her ? No u don't . U r again just focusing on an irrelevant issue . Just like the way u did this before by giving an extra importance to her unmoral or unethical activities.

Note : don't get emotional after reading this because I know I m living in a society where people's mind just get lost when some one disagrees with their point of vie
Because here everyone considers himself /herself Socrates .
(zainab malik)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.